Our employment law specialists provide clear and straightforward advice on all employment law matters.
Employment law is an absolute minefield. It is complex and fast-changing, and getting it wrong can be very costly. It can damage employee relations and the reputation of your business.
Our Employment law solicitors provide clear and straightforward advice. We are pragmatic and commercial, and always look for solutions that work for you and your business.
A policy of recruiting only the best Employment lawyers from other leading firms means that our clients enjoy the benefit of city centre standards of advice and service levels, in the relaxed environment of our Altrincham offices.
Our specialist Employment law expertise covers all aspects of the employment relationship and includes:
- Employment contracts and agreements, policies and procedures
- Directors’ service agreements and terms of appointment
- Employment litigation – in the Employment Tribunals and the Courts
- Employment Group Actions
- Equality and Discrimination issues – sex, race, disability, age
- Industrial relations and collective labour issues
- Disciplinary and grievance issues
- Reorganisations and redundancies
- Settlement agreements, particularly executive severance arrangements
- Employment aspects of corporate and commercial transactions
- Drafting and enforcing restrictive covenants
- Training on HR issues and Employment law issues
- Business immigration
- Business Transfers, Outsourcing and TUPE advice
- Contractor and consultancy agreements
- Sector Specialisms – Aviation
- Sector Specialisms – Professional Services
- Sector Specialisms – Retail
- Sector Specialisms – Manufacturing