Commercial landlord and tenant lawyers for residential property and commercial property developers and property investors.
Our expert commercial property lawyers handle the full range of commercial property related assignments, with a particular emphasis on sales and purchases of commercial property for business owner occupiers and investors, development, landlord and tenant work and commercial and residential property development.
The department’s specialist expertise includes:
- Sale and purchase of land and business premises
- Commercial leases acting for both landlord and tenant
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Landlord Dispute
- Tenant Dispute
- Property dispute
- Land disputes
- Development site assembly
- Commercial developments
- Residential developments and associated plot sales
- Property finance
- Estates management
- Property tax planning
- Institutional property investment
- Corporate support
- Property management of client’s portfolio
- Property litigation and enforcement
Our Commercial Property Department represents businesses and individuals with property interests throughout England and Wales. We act for commercial landlords and tenants, residential and commercial property developers and property investors.
The department prides itself on providing clear, commercial and pragmatic advice to its clients through the detailed technical knowledge, expertise and enthusiasm of its solicitors.
We look to develop a real interest in your business to create a strong relationship so that we can work closely with you to become a part of your business team.