Our lawyers can advise on all partnership and LLP disputes.
Our lawyers can advise on all partnership and LLP disputes, including:
- disputes following partnership or LLP break-up
- dissolution of partnerships
- retirement disputes
- Compliance with and interpretation of the Partnership and the Limited Liability Partnership Acts and other associated legislation
- injunctions to prevent misuse of partnership property or breach of retirement covenants
- claims for account and recovery of misappropriated partnership property
- removal of “rogue” partners
We have a wealth of experience in advising on company and shareholder disputes including:
- applications by minority shareholders for “unfair prejudice” claims under the Companies Act 2006
- exit disputes between shareholders
- bringing derivative claims under Part 11 of the Companies Act 2006 (i.e. claims brought by shareholders in the name of and on behalf of the corporation)
- applications for a “just and equitable” winding up of companies pursuant to s.112 (g) Insolvency Act 1986
- contractual claims for breach of shareholders and joint venture agreements
Our litigation solicitors will work in conjunction with our Corporate Commercial lawyers to advise as to the most tax efficient way of resolving disputes. Our employment team can also provide specialist advice when removing directors.
Please contact a member of the team to the right to discuss any company, shareholder or partnership disputes issue.