We represent and advise lenders, investors and borrowers on a wide variety of matters.
Our Banking team has experience of a wide range of issues including:
- Advising On And Drafting Lending And Security Documents
- Acquisition Finance
- Capital, Asset And Mezzanine Finance
- Secured Property Lending And Reports On Title
- Personal And Corporate Guarantees And Indemnities
- Due Diligence
- Prioritisation / Subordination
- Syndication / Participation
We also have a specialist team of banking litigators who are able to advise on all commercial banking disputes, including those related to interest rate swaps and LIBOR manipulated products.
Our solicitors offer a free, no obligation assessment of prospects and will pursue banks under a “no win, no fee” agreements where appropriate.
Please see our dedicated banking litigation website for more information.